There’s always something happening in Millbrae—a business opening or closing, a council decision being debated, an event being hosted by one of the many community groups-- and at Millbrae Patch, we are committed to bringing you the latest news.
Since it’s Friday and the end of a (possibly long) work week, let’s have some fun.
We want to know who has been keeping up on the news around town this week. We are giving away a Patch T-shirt to one lucky winner.
All you have to do is answer the following quiz questions in the comments section below. The people who get all the questions correct will be entered into a drawing, and the winner will be picked from that group. You have until Sunday at noon to comment the correct answers. At Patch, we bring you local news and a fun weekend activity! We will announce the winner on Monday morning.
1) How much money did the Millbrae Education Foundation raise last year?
2) September is National ___________ Month. Fill in the blank.
3) BART expanded its weekday service on which Millbrae line?
- Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia who are 18 and older.
- To enter, comment the correct answers to this week’s quiz. All answers must be correct to be included in the drawing.
- All entries must be received by Sunday, Sept. 16, 12 p.m., Pacific Time.
- You may enter once per user account.
- One winner will be selected in a random drawing.