People in New York have already started waiting in line just to get their hands on the iPhone 5. The Apple fanatics have been camped outside the Apple Store on Fifth Avenue eight days before Apple and other retailers will sell the iPhone 5, Fortune reports.
Pre-orders sold out in just one hour, with 23 iPhones purchased every second for a total of 2 million sold, according to CNET.
Though there are several other retailers, like Verizon, Sprint, AT&T, Radioshack and BestBuy, that are selling the phone, the hype is definitely around the Apple stores themselves.
Here is a list of Apple Stores in the San Francisco Peninsula:
- Palo Alto, 451 University Avenue; (650) 617-9000
- Stanford Shopping Center, 183 Stanford Shopping Center, Palo Alto; (650) 798-6180
- Burlingame, 1301 Burlingame Avenue; (650) 340-1167
- Hillsdale Shopping Center, 340 Hillsdale shopping center, San Mateo; (650) 645-4800
- San Francisco, 1 Stockton Street; (415) 392-0202
With numerous locations to get the latest Apple iPhone, will you be waiting in line? If yes, what time will you begin waiting? Let us know in the comments.